When it comes to getting heavy equipment for construction or other projects, you can either purchase the equipment or you can rent it.
The Equipment hire is a much better option than buying the equipment. This is because construction equipment can be quite expensive. And if you know that you are not going to be frequently using it, hiring it seems like a better choice.
Still, you need to consider your particular needs before you think about equipment hire or buying equipment.
How Much to Hire A Small Crane?
On average, a small crane costs about $200 per day. It will depend on the kind of services that you are going for.
How Much Does A Small Crane Cost?
The costs of hiring a small crane depend on the equipment hire that you are using. Averagely, you can get a small crane at around $200 a day.
Our Savings For Small Cranes [Today Deals]
- [Powerful function]: Cooperate with 3500 lbs winch to easily move...
- [High quality]: Made of galvanize welded steel with Yellow paint finish....
- [Boom reach]: This truck crane has boom with adjustable length, which can...
- BLACK POWDER COATED STEEL for great looks and long life
- ADJUSTMENT HEIGHT from 7 feet 11 inches to 11 feet 9 inches
- INCLUDES FOUR 5” locking swivel caster wheels
- Optimal solution: Lifting heavy loads was never easier than with our...
- Made to last: Our hydraulic davit crane is made of premium quality...
- Easy to use and foldableThis stunning hydraulic crane lift is lightweight,...
- Engine Load Leveler design to hook to a crane or hoist to handle and...
- Engine leveler is made of high grade steel, safe and durable.Capacity:1500...
- Package Include：1 x load leveler，2 x load leveler chains，2 x...
- 【Anti-Shaking Stabilizing】- Integrated with the pioneering 32-bit x 3...
- 【OLED Dispaly】- The intuitive interface design help you easily identify...
- 【3.2KG/7LB Payload】- Empowered by Instune Algorithm System which...
How Much Does It Cost to Hire A Crane Australia?
It costs about $175 to $200 for hiring a crane in Australia. It depends on the size of the crane as well as the rates given to you by the equipment hire company.
What Is A Mini Crane?
Mini cranes are small and compact cranes designed for light lifting. These cranes are helpful for reaching tight spaces that are hard to get to with the standard cranes. These cranes sometimes can also be used for construction projects.
How Much Does It Cost to Rent A Boom Crane?
Boom cranes cost anywhere between $275 up to $1700. It depends on the size of the crane as well as the rates policy of the equipment provider. You can get the crane at daily, weekly, or monthly rates.
Here are 5 reasons why we believe that hiring equipment is much better than buying it.
Benefits of Hiring Equipment Instead of Buying it
1. No Storage or Maintenance Expenses
When you hire equipment, you don’t need to spend money on maintaining the equipment. The equipment provider maintains the machines for you and handles the repairs as well. Also, when you need a lot of machinery for a project, you’d also need to allocate some storage space for it.
By renting the large equipment, you save yourself from all these expenses. This can help save your business a lot of money in the long run.
2. No Need to Spend A lot of Capital
For new businesses, it is hard to save up money and spend on equipment that costs thousands of dollars. If you own a small business and you are in the growth stage, hiring equipment instead of renting it can help you save a lot of capital.
You only need to buy the equipment that you know you are going to frequently use. You can manage the rest by hiring equipment as and when you need it.
3. Quick Access to Latest Equipment
If you want your business to stay relevant, you need to do what your competitors are doing. This would require you to use the latest equipment that they are using.
Now, if you don’t have enough capital to invest in the latest equipment, you can use the Equipment Hire services to rent equipment. You can hire the machinery from them and eventually purchase it when you have generated enough financial resources.
4. Testing Equipment Before Buying it
When you plan on buying any kind of expensive equipment for your work platforms, it would be better if you get to test it before you make the purchase.
Using Equipment Hire services, you can test the latest equipment and if it works for you, you can make the purchase. This is an incredible benefit of equipment hire that can prove to be quite useful for small businesses having little monetary resources.
On a side note, if you want light equipment like the Best Folding Hand Trucks, you can purchase them from the market.
5. Bigger Range of Equipment to Choose From
With equipment rentals, you can have multiple variations for the same machine from different brands and have different features that you can go for. If you buy a machine, you’d be stuck with that and miss out on the features that the latest equipment has to offer.
Relevant Guides And Reviews
Last update on 2021-06-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API