When it comes to caring for and maintaining your carpets, nearly all the carpet manufacturers are in agreement that the absolute best way to accomplish this task is by using hot water extraction, or what is otherwise known as “deep steam cleaning. Dry cleaning is usually not recommended because the results are not as effective.
When it comes to looking after your health – Hot Water Extraction is the Safer Option.
TechnoMono Saving For Steam Carpet Cleaners [Deals]
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell...
- Clean powerfully. Remove tough stains and pet messes.
- Remove embedded dirt. Four-row dirt lifter power brush and powerful...
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER than the competitive lightweight carpet cleaner
- POWERSPIN PET BRUSH ROLL: Delivers powerful carpet cleaning with protection
- HEATFORCE POWER: Delivering an even faster drying for any space
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell will donate up to 10 dollars to Bissell pet...
- Out cleans the leading rental and half the weight, making it easy to use...
- New max clean mode, combined with 12 rows of rotating dual dirt lifter...
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation...
- Engineered to be our best and most powerful carpet cleaning system for the...
- MAX Clean Mode. Packing in 12 rows of rotating Dual DirtLifter...
- SPINSCRUB BRUSH SYSTEM: Safely deep clean carpets of the toughest dirt with...
- DUAL V NOZZLE: Evenly cleans surfaces with equal suction
- HEAT FORCE: For faster drying
Why Dry Cleaning Carpet Is Not As Effective?
- Dry carpet cleaners can inject chemicals that leave residues on carpet fibres or scents that trigger allergies in some homeowners, and it’s just another thing to consider if you have toddlers or babies who spend a lot of time on the carpet.
- Residue build-up can actually age a carpet over time, as it’s more likely to collect dust than an untreated and regularly vacuumed cleaner.
- One method of dry cleaning uses a dry foam or shampoo which is poured onto the carpet, given time to dry, and then, with no rinsing, pulled into a vacuum. Much dirty residue is left behind in the carpet.
- Dry cleaning can also be done by placing a large cotton bonnet on the carpet and using a buffer machine, the same one used for polishing floors, to buff the carpet, dirt and residue are still left behind in the carpet.
- Lastly there’s the absorbent powder. A moist, absorbent powder is spread throughout the carpet, left to dry and then pulled into a vacuum. Because the carpet is not rinsed, much dirt and residue are left behind, so this too is not a very thorough cleaning.
What To Look For In A Carpet Cleaning Company?
To get the benefits mentioned above You need to ensure that the carpet cleaning company you hire uses commercial quality steam cleaning equipment. These are truck mounted machines.
They offer higher temperatures, the correct high pressure and more effective suction of debris and water removal.
Dirty carpet holds pollutants from many sources:
- Pet dander, cockroach allergens and dust mites.
- Heavy metals and foreign particles – These are bought in on shoes and airborne particles through open windows and ventilation
- Carpeting can absorb and then release fumes from paint, cigarette smoke and other sources.
- Young children playing on carpet are much more likely to come in contact with pollutants in carpeting.
- The extremely high heat does an excellent job of eliminating bacteria, dust mites, fungus, and mould.
This is why it is considered the healthiest manner to clean a carpet.
- Professional cleaning services only use cleaning solutions that have been certified safe not only for your carpets but all inhabitants of the home.
- Steam cleaning uses no or very low amounts of chemicals.
Do you know: 12 Best Auto Detailing Carpet Extractor: The Definitive Guide
What is used in the carpets will be extracted out of the carpet fibres and no chemical residues left behind.
These are the 4 things are what makes steam cleaning the best option.
1. Using portable machines
Either ones that you have hired or through a domestic cleaning company, will not offer the effective cleaning that you are wanting
2. Dust Mites In Carpets
- Dust mites and stains on carpets and upholstery furniture can pollute the indoor air and trigger breathing issues, such as asthma. To improve the indoor air quality , make sure you keep your furniture and floor coverings thoroughly cleaned. When you hire certified cleaners for steam cleaning, they will take care of your furniture and carpet by using correct cleaning methods.
- They’re inside all our homes. They thrive in moist and warm environments like ours. Feeding on flakes of human skin, pollen, fungi, bacteria, and animal dander.
- Dust mite protein and their waste products are known allergens. Normal activity releases the microscopic particles – we breathe them in – and worsen our allergies.
- To minimize dust mites in your carpets first consider prevention.
- Regular, thorough vacuuming using a vacuum with a HEPA filter is a good start. This special filter traps dust mites and the dander they feed on as you vacuum.
- They can’t survive the high temperatures of steam carpet cleaning.
3. Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
One of the number one reasons to keep your carpets professionally cleaned on a regular basis is that having clean carpets affects the air quality of an environment. Again, when you have small children and pets who live in the home this becomes a number one priority – especially young children with compromised immune systems or asthma. If you leave the carpets dirty for too long, it becomes saturated with pathogens and microorganisms and these then float into the air, getting into the lungs of children and pets and can be the cause of some health issues
Regular vacuuming only removes surface dust and dirt and leaves lots of grime that has built up and become embedded in the fibres of your carpet.
These unseen dry contaminants impact the quality of the air inside your home and maybe the unexplained cause of allergies.
Hiring the professional carpet steam cleaners will help you get rid of these hidden contaminants and improve the air quality inside the home.
4. Ease and convenience
- With the help of professional cleaners, you never have to break your back by hiring cheap gutless steam cleaning machines from supermarkets and spending hours doing it without achieving good results.
- When it comes to professional carpet cleaning , you will have some better options of fulfilling your requirement. You have to pick the right one that is convenient for you and working as per the quality and safety standards of Australia.
- Look for licensed and reliable cleaners who have proven track record. They use advanced and innovative devices and tools along with latest technologies that will surely help you in the right way to fulfil your requirement.
Related Buyer Guides And Reviews
Last update on 2021-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API